Technical due diligence
Technical Due Diligence is the pre-investment analysis, which contains the inspection of the design documentation and evaluation of the current condition of the building and its engineering systems.
We will help you:
- to check up the current condition of the property;
- to reveal the existing defects, dangers, and problems;
- to check up the contracts and agreements of facility and property management;
- to define the actual scope of works;
- to carry out the calculation of the works executed on the basis of the market prices;
- to find out the overrun of the materials use according to the disposition regulations.